Business Mentoring Group
Business Mentoring Group
To continue our learning and support of each other in building our businesses, we are pleased to now offer Business Mentoring Group, the next step after participating in the foundational Business Building Group class.
Sessions will be recorded and made available to all who participate in case you have to miss a week or to have as a resource for review when needed.
Open to those who've participated in Business Building Group.
The group will follow this format in bi-weekly meetings:
- Individual check-ins on how each person is doing/what they are facing right now in their business
- Identifying an emerging theme (which always happens - it's amazing how the field will surface similar issues when a group meets)
- Karilee will then do a bit of individual coaching with as many people as possible and everyone else contributes where appropriate (sharing personal experiences and insights that the group can benefit from)
- Everyone will get something personal each meeting AND also benefit from hearing everyone else's coaching (i.e., learning from the meta position) to take with them to incorporate into their businesses.
- If topics of interest emerge for deeper learning, then Karilee will create a learning module and present it at the next meeting. This may also include guest speakers!
- We'll identify homework to keep you working on your business in between sessions in productive ways!
As General Manager of NLP Marin, Karilee oversees and manages processes and operations across NLP Marin including finance and accounting, operations, sales and marketing, and human resources. By ensuring a strong foundation of operations, she accelerates innovative course development that brings Transformational NLP into the world.
Karilee brings to NLP Marin her extensive experience in running her own Silicon Valley digital marketing consulting practice and combines that with her love of Transformational NLP. Karilee’s professional passion focuses on utilizing technology to bring people together and creating high-performing teams.
Karilee began her training at NLP Marin in 2012, became a certified Master NLP Practitioner in 2013, and became a Transformational NLP Practitioner in 2014. She’s served as a teaching assistant in the back of the room of many of our courses for several years. She also holds a BA in Computer Science from Mills College in Oakland, California. In her leisure time, she enjoys crocheting, crossword puzzles, reading, family genealogy and scrapbooking, and spending time with her two nephews.
DATES | LOCATION | REGISTRATION
2021 Dates:September 13
Times:Every other Monday
from 10 AM – 12 PM Pacific time
Location:Live via Zoom