Introduction to NLP
Introduction to NLP for Personal Transformation & Change
Our NLP Marin Introductory Workshop is an easy-going, fast-paced tour through some of the most important parts of the amazing NLP “toolbox for communication and change.” The workshop is presented by Carl Buchheit, a co-founder of NLP Marin, our Training Director, and one of the most experienced NLP trainers in the world. The workshop is also a highly interactive experience while also being respectfully private.
During the workshop, Carl presents a little bit of NLP history and background, and a little bit of other information about the amazing, original discoveries that started the whole NLP revolution. He will also demonstrate some NLP change and communication basics and invites you to try them out for yourself in the privacy of your own experience.
Because of the way NLP works, our guests can share about their experience of the various NLP techniques without having to reveal anything about the content of their lives. Of course, all sharing is welcome as Carl loves questions!
This will be an amazing experience for everyone who didn’t get the full “User Manual” for being human. Experience NLP and how it can assist you in accomplishing your objectives. You will also get to meet our trainers, staff, and students when you stay for your complimentary light lunch.
Who is This For?
“The NLP we teach here at NLP Marin is so beautiful and so extraordinary, and it has made such a difference in my life across more than three decades. Because so much of the NLP that people encounter out in the world is mechanical and often disrespectful, I completely adore having an opportunity to introduce our guests to the kind of NLP that I love and respect.”-Carl Buchheit
- Individuals new to NLP Marin, haven’t undertaken a course, and feel deeply drawn to the spirit of the work.
- Individuals who are ready for a change in life but not sure what that is exactly and would like to explore what’s possible with NLP at NLP Marin.
- Individuals who have been invited by a friend, family member or colleague to check out NLP Marin, aren’t ready to commit to a workshop or certification course yet and would like to get a first-hand experience of the toolkit before deciding.
- Coaches, therapists, and change-workers looking for a toolbox to augment their capacity to affect change in others’ lives (including their own), and a toolbox that does not conflict, contradict or replace any other modality or training they have done to date.
- Working professionals, managers, and leaders who understand the power that effective communication has in the workplace and would like to learn a toolkit to positively affect their experience with their work, and in relationship to others at work.
- Entrepreneurs who are looking to increase their effectiveness in the context of building their business, inspiring and enrolling like-minded people to work together, and being a model for the vision they hold for the world. Existing NLP Marin students or graduates who would like to accompany a friend, family, colleague, or loved one, as they take their first steps to explore how NLP Marin can assist them in their lives.
What You Will Learn
- What Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is.
- How NLP works.
- Why NLP can be so effective in effecting lasting change.
- Why NLP works at such deep levels, especially the ways in which NLP is applied at NLP Marin.
- How NLP can create changes that enable you to move forward in your personal & professional life without having to try harder or overcome anything.
- What current and former NLP Marin students and graduates say about their learning experience.
- How you can get started with changing the trajectory of your life, and prepare yourself for the art of enduring happiness.
DATES | LOCATION | REGISTRATION
Dates:October 3rd, 2020
Earlier options for an online event
may be available.
Page will be updated if they are.
Times:10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Copy of Transformational NLP (valued at $24.95)
Introduction to NLP workbook (valued at $29.95)
Location:The Redwood Room at the Best Western Novato Oaks Inn,
215 Alameda del Prado, Novato, CA 94949