Transformational Sales and Marketing
Transformational Sales and Marketing
Do you feel that marketing is inherently manipulative? That sales are inevitably sleazy? Do you want nothing to do with those disrespectful, disempowering tactics?
Buuuuut, you also want to be in and/or stay in business, right?
This is exactly why Transformational Sales and Marketing was created: so you have a non-sleazy way to sell your services, speak compellingly about the unique transformation you offer, and sign on more right-fitting clients, using the respectful tools of Transformational NLP.
The reality is that most traditional marketing and sales tactics are coercive, shaming, and manipulative ON PURPOSE. It’s not an accident; it’s the AIM.
Those kinds of marketing and sales efforts not only feel awful to interact with as a prospective client, they feel terrible to create as a practitioner and business owner.
If you feel daunted, stuck, or confused, this might be a big part of why.
What you may need – especially as someone who uses Transformational NLP in your services – is a way to speak about, market, and offer your work that is ABSOLUTELY ALIGNED with everything you learned and integrated in Core/ITC and Masters and otherwise.
The good news is that, after spending all this (Newtonian and Quantum) time learning an incredibly respectful skillset to affect truly remarkable change with those you work with, you’ve already got much of what you need! In TSM, we’ll be focusing on specific frames and exercises from Core/ITC and Masters and applying them to your messaging, marketing and sales.
Whether you’re just starting out or want to grow your existing business, whether you’re working with clients one to one or in groups, in private practice, or in corporations, get ready to roll up your sleeves, put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard), and create marketing and sales materials using the life-changing, life-affirming skillset of Transformational NLP.
TSM is taught and led by LiYana Silver who brings her experience as an NLP Marin grad, NLP Marin Marketing Consultant, and 20 years maintaining a private practice, running and marketing her own business, including online programs, high-end retreats, book and product launches, article and blog writing, and social media.
What You Will Learn
In our 8 weeks together, you will learn how to:
- Speak compellingly about what you do: clarify the unique transformation you offer so that people understand clearly and quickly how you might be a great fit for them (or someone they know). Great for all kinds of conversations from casual chats to networking opportunities and prospective client consultations.
- Craft marketing materials that convey the heart of your work that you can use in social media, websites, blogs, videos, articles, emails, biographies, and other multi-media descriptions of your work.
- Explain what the heck Transformational NLP is (and know when to talk about it at all).
- Craft an effective enrollment process/sales conversation that isn't sleazy, pressure-filled, or manipulative, but is a valuable, transformative experience in and of itself and makes it more likely people will sign on for your services.
- Apply the stance, skills, and questions of Transformational NLP to your sales conversations so that prospective clients know exactly what you’ll be supporting them with, that they can entrust their hearts and minds to you, and that working with you is absolutely worth their time, energy, and money.
- Shift ecology around charging money for transformative/healing work so that you feel good vs apologetic about your rates and services.
- Identify traditional marketing and sales tactics (so that you don’t use them), and learn what to do instead, using the tools and frames of Transformational NLP.
- Have peace of mind that your marketing and sales methods aren’t coercive, exaggerated, or deceitful, but are respectful and empowering, while conveying the depth of your message.
- Embody an empowering stance for sales and marketing for all your interactions with potential clients, so that instead of tripping over your words, you embody the K+ of your work and can bring the gifts that are yours to bring, while leaving everyone better off for having connected with you and your work.
This group consists of eight, weekly 2-hour live sessions, along with writing and practice homework in between sessions, as well as the support that comes with being in a group together.
All sessions will be recorded and will be made available via a course portal. While you are encouraged to attend the sessions live, you will get the recordings if you have to miss a session.
Who is This For?
You are welcome to join Transformational Sales and Marketing when:
- You have at least graduated Masters
- You are in any stage of your business development: just starting out, quite experienced, or anywhere in between
- You have (or want to start) a business that includes Transformational NLP, but can also include other modalities
This course is designed for those who are offering services in the realm of one-to-one sessions and group programs. However, if you have a different business model, the material is customizable to fit your situation.
You are encouraged to take Transformational Sales and Marketing along with Business Building Group, an eight-week deep dive into the stance, skills, set-up, and support you need for a thriving business that serves you while you serve others.
BBG and TSM are complementary, forming a 16-week immersion of business, marketing, and sales support, using the tools and frames of Transformational NLP.
Receive a $200 discount when you take BBG and TSM together for a total of $1390.
Meet your trainer, LiYana Silver
LiYana Silver is a torch-holder for a world-to-be in which the epidemic of self-haters has long become absurd.
Through a unique process that combines Transformational NLP and body-based coaching, LiYana helps people stop self-warring and relax into their embodied confidence and clarity. LiYana specializes in working with those who are going through the hardest times of their lives and helps them transform the painful residue left by eating disorders, body dysmorphia, relationship ruptures, and workaholism — so they feel comfortable in their skin, know their worth, are clear about their contribution to the world, feel at home in their lives, and naturally trust themselves (even with life and work’s hardest choices).
In addition to being a certified Transformational NLP Practitioner, LiYana is also a certified Holistic Health Coach and a Registered Yoga Teacher. She is also deeply influenced by her training in mindfulness, movement-meditation, trauma awareness, Attachment Theory, Spontaneous Writing, Vajrayana Buddhism, and by her former 10-year career as a contemporary dancer, performing throughout Europe, Israel, and with the Metropolitan Opera Ballet in New York City.
LiYana is the author of FEMININE GENIUS (Sounds True, 2017), and periodically offers in-person retreats and online courses in addition to maintaining her private practice. Her work has been featured in Huffington Post, Forbes, Yoga Journal, and Jezebel, among others. She also mamas her son (who was born just after her certification at NLP Marin), paints in oils, dances, takes deep breaths, and (mostly) eats sitting down.