Business Building Group
Business Building Group
Taught and led by Karilee Wirthlin, and deeply informed by Transformational NLP and Karilee’s 20+-year experience in running her own high-tech consulting company, Business Building Group is an eight-week deep dive into the stance, skills, set-up, and support you need for a thriving business that serves you while you serve others.
This group will consist of eight, weekly 2-hour live sessions, along with business-building homework in between sessions, as well as the support that comes with being in a group together.
All sessions will be recorded and will be made available via a course portal. While you are encouraged to attend the sessions live, you will get the recordings if you have to miss a session.
Who is This For?
You are welcome to join Business Building Group when:
- You have at least graduated Masters
- You either have a business already or just the desire to start one
- You have (or want to start) a business that includes NLP practices
- You have a business that includes other modalities, not exclusively NLP practices
If you took Business Building Group last time, you can audit for 50% off. Email us for the audit coupon code!
You are encouraged to take Business Building Group along with Transformational Sales and Marketing, an eight-week workshop that will offer you a non-sleazy way to sell your services, speak compellingly about the unique transformation you offer, and sign on more right-fitting clients, using the respectful tools of Transformational NLP.
BBG and TSM are complementary, forming a 16-week immersion of business, marketing, and sales support, using the tools and frames of Transformational NLP.
Receive a $200 discount when you take BBG and TSM together for a total of $1390.
What You Will Learn
- The CEO stance: the fundamental shift you must make in order to have a successful business (and why it is crucial to business success)
- Clearly define what "business success" means to you
- Set up your business so it serves you while you serve others, and doesn't run you into the ground or require that you work harder and harder
- Get clear on your WHY: define your business purpose, the guiding light that gets you through obstacles you encounter and helps you define who you are working with
- Create a detailed business desired state for for the rest of the year and for 2023
- Get practical ideas for how to manage & operate your business efficiently, including pricing, cash flow, referrals, and managing risk
- Carve out time to work on and get feedback on your business
- Enjoy the support of being in a group of wonderful people, all growing their businesses, Transformational NLP-style.
We have found that community is sometimes the missing link when you are running or beginning a private practice. Business Building Group offers you a strong support network that you can lean on as you build and manage your business.
Meet your Business Building Group trainer and leader, Karilee Wirthlin
As General Manager of NLP Marin, Karilee oversees and manages processes and operations across NLP Marin including finance and accounting, operations, sales and marketing, and human resources. By ensuring a strong foundation of operations, she accelerates innovative course development that brings Transformational NLP into the world.
Karilee brings to NLP Marin her extensive experience in running her own Silicon Valley digital marketing consulting practice and combines that with her love of Transformational NLP. Karilee’s professional passion focuses on utilizing technology to bring people together and creating high-performing teams.
Karilee began her training at NLP Marin in 2012, became a certified Master NLP Practitioner in 2013, and became a Transformational NLP Practitioner in 2014. She’s served as a teaching assistant in the back of the room of many of our courses for several years. She also holds a BA in Computer Science from Mills College in Oakland, California. In her leisure time, she enjoys crocheting, crossword puzzles, reading, family genealogy and scrapbooking, and spending time with her two nephews.
DATES | LOCATION | REGISTRATION
2022 Dates:April 11