Business Mentoring Group week #6
June 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-8
To continue our learning and support of each other in building our businesses, we are pleased to now offer Business Mentoring Group, the next step after participating in the foundational Business Building Group class.
Open to those who’ve participated in Business Building Group.
The group will follow this format in bi-weekly meetings:
- Individual check-ins on how each person is doing/what they are facing right now in their business
- Identifying an emerging theme (which always happens – it’s amazing how the field will surface similar issues when a group meets)
- Karilee will then do a bit of individual coaching with as many people as possible and everyone else contributes where appropriate (sharing personal experiences and insights that the group can benefit from)
- Everyone will get something personal each meeting AND also benefit from hearing everyone else’s coaching (i.e., learning from the meta position) to take with them to incorporate into their businesses.
- If topics of interest emerge for deeper learning, then Karilee will create a learning module and present it at the next meeting. This may also include guest speakers!
- We’ll identify homework to keep you working on your business in between sessions in productive ways!