Integration of Consciousness
Integration of Consciousness
"What determines our reality is our attention: Local attention and Non-local attention."-Carl Buchheit
Carl Buchheit teaches and delivers this five-week (5 x 2 ½ hour sessions) course in conscious creation and integration of consciousness. At the foundation of this course, is a course Carl first undertook in 1977, called Dimensional Mind Approach (DMA), and is the work of a man named Robert Fritz. Using the DMA tools, Carl imagined and created having a career involving NLP, for example. We think it worked 😊
In this course, Carl preserves the key frames so gorgeously available in DMA, and of course, he will be including a few other things he has learned in the intervening 35+ years.
The class material is deceptively simple in form, and hugely rich and significant in actual depth. It is a big part of what formed Carl’s worldview around that time in the 20th century. It is still relevant, and always will be, and that is why Carl wants to share it.
Who is This For?
- New to NLP Marin, haven’t undertaken a course, feel drawn to the work, and looking for a very cost-effective, introductory course to experience our trainings and meet members of our community.
- An existing NLP Marin student or graduate and would like to positively supplement the change you are receiving already.
- A breathing human-being who aspires to improve and gain in any one or more area of your life
… we welcome you wholeheartedly! And, we do hope you join us.
- Increased clarity about your life’s goals and desires.
- Enhanced mental focus and energy in your daily life.
- Develop greater self-confidence about who you are and that which you do in life. .
- Enjoy copious doses of light-hearted laughter which is so characteristic of our NLP Marin courses.
- Connect and collaborate with like-hearted individuals as you continue to express your precious art-form called Life.
What You Will Learn:
Although much of the doing in the class involves working with visualization, the main importance we stress in this course—unsurprisingly—is the process and good results that come from developing rapport with multiple dimensions of Mind. (Thus, “Dimensional Mind Approach.”)
- Clarifying our goals and outcomes in life.
- Developing a positive self-image that accommodates all our treasured outcomes.
- Building rapport with multiple dimensions of Mind so that you increase your capacity to freely direct your attention to be in service of your life’ outcomes.
- Unlocking the power of your mind to rejuvenate all levels of your being.
- Aligning with your true nature and purpose.
DATES | LOCATION | REGISTRATION
2019 Dates:July 10th
Offered once per year only.
Times:Wednesday evenings from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Location:The Oaks Room at the Best Western Novato Oaks Inn,
215 Alameda del Prado, Novato, CA 94949