Understanding Family Constellations
Understanding Family Constellations
... How can you love someone you’ve never met?
... What do you do with anger that won’t move?
... How could a murderer be an asset?
These are just some of the mysteries we are working with when we are dealing with family systems. Whether you are wanting to facilitate family constellations or just wanting to better understand your place in the many systems you are part of and have a deeper experience of belonging, this class will immerse you in the workings of constellations and let you feel them at work in yourself and others. This 3 x 3-day weekend (9 days in total) course is for everyone and there are no prerequisites to undertake this course.
No NLP experience is necessary to benefit from this class. “Understanding Family Constellations” is open to all, including people who may have been trained by other facilitators and are seeking to broaden their experience by learning other styles and insights. If you are fascinated with the healing and therapeutic possibilities of constellations, this is an essential class.
Who is This For?
This course is perfect for:
- Coaches, doctors, nurses, teachers, counselors and practitioners of all kinds can all benefit greatly from these tools and frames to work with their clients and patients.
- Those who are looking for a deeper understanding of constellation work for any reason, including insight into their own family system, this three 3-day weekend course creates a deep and profound experiential knowledge of those often-hidden tribal dynamics that so hugely impact all our lives.
- Individuals who have tried all sorts of therapies or personal development programs, yet still feel stuck in all areas of their lives.
- Individuals feeling helplessly overwhelmed and want to resolve their chronic bouts of anger, depression, anxiety, illness and low self-esteem.
- Individuals who are sick and tired of repeating patterns of disappointment despite the many approaches to personal change they have tried in the past.
Although this highly participatory class is designed for creating more understanding of Bert Hellinger’s Family Constellation work, rather than to heal students’ families, it often does allow huge, and sometimes unexpected, shifts in students themselves such as:
- Comfort and closure regarding a difficult or traumatic event in a family system.
- Emotional balance through a deepened understanding and relationship with self.
- Deepened respect and appreciation for yourself, others, and those in your family members.
- Restored sense of vitality(mental, physical and emotional) and zest for your life, what you want in life, and your capacity to create with life.
- Better relationships with friends, family, colleagues, and loved ones.
What You Will Learn:
Whether you want to learn how to facilitate constellations or you are intrigued and inspired by the profound depth and possibilities of the work and want an even more visceral experience of it, this class will help you to understand the underlying structure and poetry of constellation work and to find the places in you that respond to the energies of the field. This deep knowledge and resonance in you can in turn influence the energies of the systemic field in respectful and beneficial ways.
- Firstly, the class is designed to give participants a solid grounding in the fundamentals of how constellation work is done. For participants who have chosen the facilitators’ track, there will be an opportunity to facilitate a constellation under the supervision of an experienced trainer and constellation leader.
- Secondly, it introduces some of the more sophisticated understandings and stances which lend increased elegance and depth to the work. Students will learn how the orders of love operate and how people become entangled by unconscious rules of family belonging. And finally, everyone will participate, either as a representative, a facilitator, or both, in many constellations and will therefore get to try these tools directly. This means participants will have many opportunities to participate in shifts in other peoples’ system as well as to experience shifts their own system.
DATES | LOCATION | REGISTRATION
2020 Dates:July 31st - August 2nd, Friday - Sunday
August 28th - 30th, Friday - Sunday
September 25th -27th, Friday - Sunday